Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.899 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,316,985 ₦ (16,906 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)