Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.386 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,453,380 ₦ (16,824 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)