Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Gorgan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00970 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,225,634 ₦ (﷼ 126,416,008) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)