Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Gorgan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01031 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,434,445 ₦ (﷼ 139,153,327) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)