Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.162 NGN / ETB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,440,465 ₦ (109,443 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)