Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22996 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,599,956 ₦ (6,957,585 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)