Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22540 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,715,337 ₦ (7,610,219 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (43 minutes ago)