Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22932 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,616,514 ₦ (7,049,170 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)