Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22932 NGN / CDF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,464,135 ₦ (6,384,650 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)