Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.978 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 697,690 ₦ (E£ 34,924) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)