Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.490 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 619,381 ₦ (E£ 35,414) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)