Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.549 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 590,863 ₦ (E£ 33,670) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)