Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.704 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,006,519 ₦ (€5,563) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 195TL (38 minutes ago)