Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.549 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,958,914 ₦ (€4,457) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)