Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 495.751 NGN / GIP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,012,027 ₦ (£6,076) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)