Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 390.046 NGN / GIP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,261,557 ₦ (£5,798) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (38 minutes ago)