Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 371.987 NGN / GIP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,089,380 ₦ (£5,617) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)