Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.645 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 69% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,529,719 ₦ (€5,754) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)