Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.910 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,579,936 ₦ (RM21,670) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)