Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.355 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,451,282 ₦ (RM16,242) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)