Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.551 NGN / GYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,282,270 ₦ (1,471,668 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)