Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 NGN / GYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,842,670 ₦ (1,829,326 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)