Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.538 NGN / GYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,798,503 ₦ (1,169,142 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (about 1 hour ago)