Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.737 NGN / GYD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,027,406 ₦ (1,167,118 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)