Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.142 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,661,702 ₦ (R 68,829) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)