Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 299 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.708 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,506,297 ₦ (Php224,556) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)