Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.933 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,924,375 ₦ (Php277,552) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)