Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.963 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,668,284 ₦ (17,385TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)