Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.511 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,400,069 ₦ (18,063 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (24 minutes ago)