Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.875 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,490,761 ₦ (14,215 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)