Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.771 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,608,988 ₦ (18,980 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)