Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.369 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,662,534 ₦ (17,433 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)