Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.561 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,446,243 ₦ (14,978 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)