Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.636 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 996,655 ₦ (13,177TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)