Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.928 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,649,255 ₦ (16,841TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)