Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.807 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,780,619 ₦ (69,853 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)