Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.068 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,705,214 ₦ (67,516 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)