Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.712 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,751,344 ₦ (67,581 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)