Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,669,605 ₦ (3,049,084 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (42 minutes ago)