Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28216 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,882,695 ₦ (₩6,672,508) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)