Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33337 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,010,424 ₦ (₩6,030,544) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)