Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33395 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,799,706 ₦ (₩5,389,185) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)