Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.338 NGN / LKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,399,907 ₦ (598,675 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)