Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.528 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,838,112 ₦ (24,663 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)