Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.845 NGN / BWP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,556,749 ₦ (P52,162) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)