Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.832 NGN / BWP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,170,700 ₦ (P72,764) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)