Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.260 NGN / BWP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,562,052 ₦ (P45,594) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)