Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.303 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 687,601 ₦ (4,972 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)