Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.027 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,653,152 ₦ (€6,583) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)