Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.207 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 146% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,249,560 ₦ (¥1,324,984) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)