Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.213 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,730,071 ₦ (¥1,161,097) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)