Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.088 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,289,296 ₦ (¥1,065,057) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)