Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.888 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,823,239 ₦ (¥631,362) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)