Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.638 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,831,536 ₦ (€7,015) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (43 minutes ago)