Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.583 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,687,127 ₦ (€7,960) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)