Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,697,989 ₦ (€7,930) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)