Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.814 NGN / BWP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,808,902 ₦ (P51,958) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)