Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.251 NGN / BWP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,579,609 ₦ (P42,404) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)