Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.349 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,558,101 ₦ (R$ 16,171) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (43 minutes ago)