Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.055 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,428,422 ₦ (元25,945) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)