Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.620 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,460,914 ₦ (元32,023) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)