Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 236.261 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,160,763 ₦ (C$13,378) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)