Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.456 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 62% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,648,742 ₦ (€6,376) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 2 hours ago)