Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 419.072 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 85% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,517,730 ₦ (€8,394) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)