Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.285 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 61% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,018,740 ₦ (€8,264) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (42 minutes ago)