Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.355 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 49% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,919,573 ₦ (€8,706) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (19 minutes ago)