Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 441.919 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 70% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,670,572 ₦ (€6,043) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)