Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.393 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 87% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,014,665 ₦ (€7,021) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)