Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.193 NGN / RON
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,774,341 ₦ (18,837 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)