Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.348 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,249,273 ₦ (R$ 12,966) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)