Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.629 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,594,163 ₦ (₨344,385) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)