Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 414.401 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,757,627 ₦ (€4,241) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)