Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.751 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,189,882 ₦ (₨250,473) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (39 minutes ago)