Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 352.940 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,741,663 ₦ (€7,768) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)