Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.103 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,745,855 ₦ (€6,384) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)