Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.075 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,345,988 ₦ (₨437,655) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)