Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.927 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,359,119 ₦ (€5,565) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (42 minutes ago)