Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.850 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,267,752 ₦ (€5,144) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (40 minutes ago)