Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 437.028 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,763,453 ₦ (€6,323) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (41 minutes ago)