Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.707 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,642,359 ₦ (€7,710) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)