Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.248 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,579,172 ₦ (16,239TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)