Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.653 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,192,202 ₦ (13,448TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)