Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.019 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 116% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,669,042 ₦ (kr65,497) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)