Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.983 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 97% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,480,204 ₦ (kr62,166) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)