Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.954 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 109% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,528,271 ₦ (kr65,393) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)