Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.828 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 103% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,214,381 ₦ (kr54,641) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)