Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.800 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,906,959 ₦ (21,719TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)