Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.062 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,566,459 ₦ (Shilling511,594) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)