Cost of living comparison between Eldoret, Kenya and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.084 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,507,118 ₦ (Shilling488,613) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)