Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.649 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,369,233 ₦ (17,634 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)