Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.010 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,306,281 ₦ (13,328 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)