Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.355 NGN / ALL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,553,702 ₦ (463,064 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)