Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.738 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,423,821 ₦ (520,004 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)