Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,400,263 ₦ (569,529 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)