Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.689 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,231,707 ₦ (Bs 62,532) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)