Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00449 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 84% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 286,046 ₦ (Bs 63,761,035) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)