Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.732 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,425,539 ₦ (Bs 76,439) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)