Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.180 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,472,668 ₦ (Bs 76,838) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)