Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.930 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,546,919 ₦ (40,784 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)